EMC MODZ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
EMC MODZ
EMC MODZ
Admin
https://invision7.forumotion.com

FORUM RULES Empty FORUM RULES

Mon Oct 01, 2018 7:14 pm
Username Change
Each member will have only one chance to change their name after registering.

Making a thread
Before you make a new thread make sure to look up for the thing that you are trying to post on first. your question might be already answered, your mod apk might be already posted and the same thing with your tutorial and forum suggestions etc. this is just to avoid unnecessary threads.

Thread Title
The thread title must be related to the thread topic.
If your mod apk or tutorial became outdated or patched make sure to edit your thread title and add the prefix [PATCHED] or [OUTDATED]. same with your questions and problems you can add the prefix [SOLVED].

Thread Description
If you are posting someone else mod apk or tutorial, make sure to credit the right owner and give a well explained and honest description of it. don't just post links of the mod apk or give wrong description, also make sure to provide picture of the game as a thumbnail. there is option for that. if you haven't enter thumbnail URL, you can add an image in your thread and it will be set as a thumbnail automatically.
if you are too lazy to provide these information then just save your time and don't make a thread because it won't be approved.

IMPORTANT
once you submit a thread your thread won't be visible yet. you will have to wait for a moderator or admin to approve your thread
тнє
тнє

FORUM RULES Empty Re: FORUM RULES

Sun Oct 21, 2018 7:44 am
Hello my name is SupremeModz Check my YT and join my Descord please I work with some modders and I need more I would like your mod menu to play around with a and I want u to help us too
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum